Sunday, December 8, 2019

2x Advanced Chakra Sadhana Immersion Intakes to Choose From in 2020

“I spent 9 days delving deeeeep… I learned a map for the evolution of the soul and tangible practices to connect with the medicine of each chakra. My mind was a blown. I thought I knew about the chakras (hehe...) and this blew my mind into another dimension of truth. And as cool as that was - what will remain with me for life is the feeling that was evoked when this particular group of incredible individuals held space for one another to unravel to the depths of our souls and back.” – Meghan L.

The ‘Niwas Advanced Chakra Sadhana Immersion Course is a foundational course to truly “living Yoga” and also a pre-requisite to the ‘Niwas 300-hr Yoga Teacher Training.   Come and immerse yourself as we take a journey together through the physical, energetic and esoteric aspects of the Chakras. This course is designed to support you to build a body of wisdom of the Chakras through your own personal experience, using them as a tool to stimulate personal development and transformation.  We have 2x intakes for 2020, one in the Spring and another in the Summer.  If you haven’t participated in this Immersion before, get ready to dive deep and take another step closer to the road map you didn’t know existed!


Learn More or Register Here

No comments:

Post a Comment